Ketchy Villa is a newly renovated detached villa with 7 bedrooms, sleeping up to 14, on a quiet hillside road in Kisla, just a few minutes from Kalkan town by taxi or the nearby shuttle boat.
The villa faces directly onto the sea and has truly magnificent views and amazing sunsets. The wrap around balconies, stone balustrades, large infinity pool and mature bougainvillea and olive trees give the property a beautiful frontage whilst inside the stylish decor, furniture and fittings are everything you need to entertain your family and friends in luxury.
Every room has its own balcony with sea views and the penthouse has a large terrace with sun loungers and chairs. From the villa there is a pleasant short walk to the sea, where you can catch the shuttle boat to downtown - or visit the Mahal Beach Club.
A few doors down from the Villa is “Bobs” run by a local Turkish resident; he has a beautiful terrace and serves traditional breakfasts and a wide range of lunches and dinners (he will also take orders by phone so you can have ‘room service’ to the villa sent by Bob on a tray, just like being in a hotel)!
- All bedrooms have doors or sliding patio doors opening out onto large balconies, to fully capture the panoramic views.
- All 7 bedrooms are en-suite with a luxury shower.
- The villa has an infinity-edged pool which is amost 2m deep and also features a sea-facing mid-height seat so you can sit opposite the sea and enjoy the view with drink in hand!
- Comfortable loungers are provided on the sun terrace, together with parasols and a shaded al-fresco dining area with gas bbq.
- There are outside built in speakers for your favourite chill-out music
- Poolside shower and a bbq are provided for guests use
- Pool terrace includes sunbeds and outdoor furniture including al-fresco dining
- Cleaning and linen changes are provided on a twice-weekly basis, ie. if you are staying for one week, a mid-stay clean and linen change will be carried out
- The outside area is checked on a daily basis and any leaves are swept away, the pool will be cleaned daily too.
- Optional grocery and fresh bread delivery or just pop down to “Bobs” two minutes away, he has a small shop. Alternatively Bob will deliver meals to the villa if requested
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Clean linen and towels provided
- Washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary internet access
- Flat screen TV with cable TV, DVD/CD Player
- Docking station for ipods/iphones
- Open fireplace
- Beneath the villa is a garage for private use
Open plan living area with fireplace, flat screen TV, docking station, comfortable sofas and chairs, toilet and utility room. Leads onto pool terrace with outside bbq and outside shower. The kitchen is well equipped with modern stainless steel Bosch appliances including two built in Bosch ovens and microwave + gas hob, kettle, hand mixer, food processor, toaster, coffee maker, French press, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There is a breakfast bar plus a dining area. The large glass sliding doors open onto the patio area with casual seating and sun loungers around the swimming pool...the views from the living room are spectacular. There is a bathroom and a utility room with Bosch washing machine and Bosch dryer + small sink.
There are three ensuite bedrooms on this level; all bedrooms have blackout curtains. The front facing bedroom has a double bed and sliding patio doors, which open onto the wide balcony with full sweeping sea views. To the rear there is one more double bedroom with partial sea views, along with one other bedroom with twin beds... also with sea views. A Bosch hairdryer is provided in all rooms. All bedrooms are connected to the wide sunny wrap-around balcony with stone balustrades.
Another three ensuite bedrooms on this level. This is the same footprint as the first floor, with a front-facing double bedroom embracing full, sweeping sea views. To the rear, there is one more double bedroom with partial sea views, along with one other bedroom with twin beds, also with sea views. A Bosch hairdryer is provided in all rooms. All bedrooms are connected to the wide sunny wrap-around balcony with stone balustrades.
Top floor (penthouse)
This floor is occupied by the Penthouse bedroom suite – a double bed with ensuite shower facilities and double sinks. The bedroom opens onto a large sea-facing private roof terrace and two smaller terraces at the side. This suite and the terraces have breath taking panoramic views over Kalkan bay. The roof terrace is furnished with a table and chairs, as well as sun-loungers for private relaxation, and soft night lights.